Monday, March 5, 2012

The New Man in My Life

William "Liam" Malcolm was born last week and we have been in the midst of adjusting to and loving our now family of five!

He came into the world pretty easily (only three hours of labor and two pushes...I understand if you want to call me a bad name right now). He was a big healthy boy weighing in at 9 pounds 6 ounces!

The day after my last post I had too many contractions for 34 weeks pregnant and was put on bed rest for two weeks! And yes, that definitely helped my feeling of isolation! We then got to enjoy a gnarly case of double pink eye for Katie and a sinus infection for my husband. My goal was to keep Liam in long enough to get everyone in our house well for him to safely make his debut! I made my goal!

My friend, Shara, took some very sweet photos of Liam this weekend and so I thought I would share a couple of them here! (Check her post about Liam here for more sweet photos and her incredible talent.) He really is the sweetest and I can't wait to see his little personality start begin to emerge more and more.

Here is to life with three kids ages three and under! (I think I'm a bit crazy, too!) But I took the kids to Starbucks and the park today with very minimal crying. Oh, and Liam didn't cry much either.




No comments:

Post a Comment